Sunday, August 16, 2009

REHEARSAL WEEK!

This week I have decided to take some time off, but before I do I want to leave you with a few ideas for planning a fabulous rehearsal dinner. Each day I will have a blog sent to you regarding fabulous ideas for the most important guests at your wedding. This is the time when you get to say thank you, and express how much their support and love has meant to the both of you, so make it special and plan this day the way you would any other special event.

Happy Planning Ladies

Posh

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! It was interesting to read all this. Anyway, we are tying knot at some domestic LA event venues and would also be hosting rehearsal dinner party. Your tips are really useful for that and I would surely keep these things in mind.

    ReplyDelete